Queen of India a trademark registered under the Ministry of Commerce Saudi Arabia (referred to herein as "Queen of India", "we", "our" or "us") operates the Internet website www.queenofindia.shop (or any successor site) and its related sub-domains, sites, Services and tools ("Website"). The Website is provided as a service to you and is intended to allow you and other users to browse and make reservations for dine in. Queen of India reserves the right to delete, modify, or supplement the content of the Website at any time for any reason without prior notification, and will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on the Website.
NOTWITHSTANDING ANY ORAL OR WRITTEN INFORMATION, OPINIONS, EVALUATIONS, DESCRIPTIONS OR CONSULTATIONS OF ANY KIND FURNISHED BY QUEEN OF INDIA TO THE CONTRARY, YOU SPECIFICALLY AGREE TO THE TERMS SET FORTH BELOW.
- If you opt to register with the Website, then at the time of registration with the Website, as a Registered User, you must carefully read these Terms and accept them. Each time a change is made to the Terms, you as a Registered User, will be prompted to accept the Revised Terms before you can proceed with your next purchase of Products on the Website.
User Conduct and Content
- You agree to comply with all legal requirements of the applicable jurisdiction(s) with regard to your use of the Website, and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for ensuring your own familiarity with such requirements and your own compliance with the same.
- The Website may at times provide opportunities for users to post reviews and other comments, questions, suggestions or other information ("User Content") on or through this Website by e-mail or telephone, or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Website. You warrant that any such User Content submitted by you to the Website is original (and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of others), and you hereby grant Queen Of India a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable right and license to use such User Content however Queen Of India desires, including without limitation, to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from and/or sell and/or distribute such User Content and/or incorporate such User Content into any form, medium or technology throughout the world, without any further recourse to you, and you hereby waive any moral rights in such User Content. You agree that you will not post any content that is contrary to morality, defamatory, inflammatory, that infringes intellectual property rights, or that may otherwise breach common decency or be contrary to law.
- Queen Of India will be entitled to use, reproduce, disclose, modify, adapt, create derivative works from, publish, display and distribute any User Content you submit for any purpose whatsoever, without restriction and without compensating you in any way. Queen Of India is and shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any User Content in confidence; (2) to pay to user any compensation for any User Content; or (3) to respond to any User Content.
- You agree that any User Content submitted by you to the Website will not violate the Terms or any right of any third party, including without limitation, copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right/s, and will not cause injury to any person or entity. You further agree that no User Content submitted by you to the Website will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, threatening, abusive or obscene material, or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings or any form of "spam".
- Queen Of India does not regularly review posted User Content, but does reserve the right (but not the obligation) to monitor and edit or remove any User Content submitted to the Website. You grant Queen Of India the right to use the name that you submit in connection with any User Content. You agree not to use a false email address, impersonate any person or entity, or otherwise mislead as to the origin of any User Content you submit. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any User Content you make and you agree to indemnify Queen of India and its affiliates for all claims resulting from any User Content you submit. Queen of India and its affiliates take no responsibility and assume no liability for any User Content submitted by you or any third party.
- The Services shall include:
(i) The provision to you of the Website to reserve tables for dine in and book gift vouchers; and
(ii) Queen of India customer support, enabling you to contact Queen of India with any queries that you may have in relation to your reservations and bookings
- You agree to enter or submit full information required during the reservations and booking process
- Queen of India may not accept your Reservations or bookings for if
(a) the required information is incomplete;
(b) the submitted information is found incorrect; or
(e) for any other reason at Queen of India’s sole discretion.
- Any links or references to other Internet Websites ("hyperlinks") contained on the Website are provided by Queen of India merely as a convenience to you and other users of the Website, and Queen Of India is not responsible for the content or operation of any such linked sites, or liable, directly or indirectly, for the privacy practices or the content of such linked sites. Any hyperlinks to such linked Websites should no way be construed as an endorsement, representation(s) or promotion by Queen of India as to the content, representations, accuracy, products or Services found or otherwise described in such linked Websites. Use of these linked Websites is done at your own risk and consequences.
- Except as otherwise expressly stated, Queen of India owns/has control or has licensed the copyright, trademark and all other intellectual property contained in the Website, including but not limited to all text, images or links. All product names, trade names, service names, tag lines, or logotype distinguished in form, text, or otherwise from surrounding text (e.g. all capital letters), (collectively, "Marks") are trademarks owned by or licensed to Queen Of India unless otherwise noted. The Marks on the Website are variously protected by the laws of the Saudi Arabia and other countries. No use of any of these Marks may be made without the prior, written authorization of Queen of India, except for the sole purpose of identifying the products or Services originating from Queen of India. Queen of India expressly reserves all intellectual property rights in all text, programs, products, processes, technology, content and other materials which appear on this Website. Access to this Website does not confer and shall not be considered as conferring upon anyone any license under any of Queen of India's or any third party's intellectual property rights. Access to this Website does not authorize anyone to use any name, logo or mark in any manner.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, modify, distribute, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, download, post, broadcast, transmit, use for commercial purposes any of the materials and make available to the public, or otherwise use the Website content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. You further agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from the Website content except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of the Website content is strictly prohibited and requires a prior written permission from Queen of India.
- Queen of India reserves the right to correct any errors or omissions in the Website and to improve the contents at any time without notice. If you rely on the Website and any materials or Services available through it, you do so entirely at your own risk. Furthermore, Queen of India reserves the right to alter, limit or discontinue the provision of any of the Services contained in this Website at any time without prior notice to you.
- Queen of India may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of this Website, without notice, for any conduct that Queen Of India, in its sole discretion, believes is in violation of these Terms or any applicable law or is harmful to the interests of the Queen of India or a third party. Notwithstanding such termination or suspension, you will continue to be subject to clauses 2.2, 2.3, 2.4, 8, 9, 10.2, 10.3 of these Terms. Except as otherwise expressly stated in these Terms, Queen Of India shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, termination, suspension or discontinuation of the Website.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Website, overloading,"flooding," "spamming," "mailbombing" or "crashing;" (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or Services; or (e) forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security may result in civil or criminal liability.
- You understand that by using this Website or any Services provided on the Website, you may encounter content that may be deemed by some to be offensive, indecent, or objectionable, which content may or may not be identified as such. You agree to use the Website and any service at your sole risk and that Queen of India and its affiliates shall have no liability to you for content that may be deemed offensive, indecent, or objectionable.
- If you are not a consumer, you confirm that you have authority to bind any business on whose behalf you use this Website.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be unenforceable for any reason, such provision shall be reformed only to the extent necessary to make it enforceable and the other terms of these Terms shall remain in full force and effect. The failure of Queen of India to act with respect to a breach of these Terms by you or others does not constitute a waiver and shall not limit Queen of India's rights with respect to such breach or any subsequent breaches.
- Your unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- The Terms shall be governed by the laws of Saudi Arabia and the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded. If any portion of the Terms is held to be unenforceable, invalid or illegal by any court of competent jurisdiction, the remainder of the Terms shall not be affected.
- You acknowledge and agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Queen of India as a result of your use of this Website.
- A reference to the Website in these Terms includes the website URL www.queenofindia.shop and any successor website URLs.
- These Terms
(i) constitute the entire agreement between you and Queen of India with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes any previous oral or written arrangements or understandings relating thereto,
(ii) will be governed by the laws of Saudi Arabia as applied by the Courts of Saudi Arabia (other than the conflicts of law’s provisions thereof), and the application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded,
(iii) may not be amended, terminated or waived orally, and (iv) may not be assigned or resold, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, by operation of law or otherwise, by you. Any terms of these Terms that may be invalid will not affect the validity of enforcement of the remaining valid terms of Terms. You agree, as we do, to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in Saudi Arabia.
- you do not agree to (or cannot comply with) any of these Terms, do not use this Website.
- Queen of India shall be not held liable for any delay or failure in performance of any part of these Terms from any cause beyond our control and without our fault or negligence, such as acts of God, acts of civil or military authority, current laws and regulations and changes thereto, embargoes, epidemics, war, terrorist acts, riots, insurrections, fires, explosions, earthquakes, nuclear accidents, floods, strikes, power blackouts, volcanic action, political unrest, other major environmental disturbances, unusually severe weather conditions, acts of hackers and other illegal activities of third parties, inability to secure products or Services of other persons or transportation facilities, or acts or omissions of transportation or telecommunications common carriers or acts, omissions, overloading or slowdowns over the Internet or any third party Internet service providers.
- Queen of India has made every effort to display as accurately as possible the colours of our Products that appear on the Website. However, as computer monitors vary, Queen of India cannot guarantee that your monitor's display of any colour will be accurate.
- Queen Of India attempts to be accurate in its product descriptions. However, Queen of India does not warrant that Product descriptions or other content of this Website is accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
- Thank you for your cooperation. We hope you find this Website helpful and convenient to use.
- By Email: [email protected]
Queen Of India
PO Box 30891,
Al Khobar 31952,