No Sign On:
Our Website offers no signing in option or any one-time registration option. Only when you intend to make table reservation or download any of our menus you need to complete the application which requires your email and mobile number.
The Information we collect about you may be broadly described in following categories
Your name, address, phone number, email address, feedback, IP address and location, digital device name, type and configuration, details relating to your download of Publications via the Service (including details relating to the time of the download, any interruptions, and the success or failure of the downloads), the URL from which you accessed the Website, demographic information, and other such 'Personal Information'.
We also receive more general information from you as a result of your visits to, and use of, the Website. This general information does not identify you personally, and can include information such as your IP address, the length of time you spend on the Website, your browsing history, and other such 'General Information'.
Treatment of Personal Information:
- Queen of India collects your Personal Information to enable us, amongst other things, to provide the Website and our Services to you. We take all steps reasonably necessary to protect against the unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure or destruction of Personal Information. If Queen of India is sold to a third party, or Queen of India otherwise becomes subject to a merger, consolidation or acquisition, it would become necessary for us to transfer your Personal Information to a third party, and in such case Queen of India would require that the third party handles your Personal Information with no less care than taken by us.
- The email address you provide for order processing will only be used to send you information and updates related to your reservations. It may also be used to respond to your enquiries and requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you'll receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. You can unsubscribe from our email list at any time by following the instructions included at the bottom of each email, or by contacting us via our Website.
- Other than as may be required in order to operate the Website, or as otherwise described in the Website Terms and Conditions or these Terms, we disclose your Personal Information to third parties only as reasonably required to protect the rights and safety of ourselves and Website users or as required by law enforcement authorities. Queen of India's operational purposes include, without limitation:
(a) Queen of India use of other companies and/or individuals to perform functions on its behalf (e.g. providing customer service, domestic or international data hosting/storage services on cloud or otherwise), and in such circumstances these companies or individuals will be provided access to only such Personal Information required to fulfil their functions (and only on the agreement that they not use your Personal Information for any other purposes); and
(b).Purposes intended to deliver publications to you, verify your account information, verify access to publications, determine whether you meet the minimum system requirements for use of the Service, provide you tailored content and instructions, targeted promotions, provide customer support, and seek your input regarding Queen Of India and the Website.
- To keep your Personal Information safe, we ensure that sensitive and private data exchanges between you and Website happen over a Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-secured communication channel and are encrypted and protected with digital signatures. SSL-secured communication channels are specially designed to protect personal and sensitive information (payment details), which is sent over the internet.
- Apart from aforesaid, we may use third party service providers to help us operate our business, the Website, or administer activities on our behalf, such as sending out newsletters or surveys. We will only share your information with these third parties for those limited purposes if you've given us your permission to do so.
- You may review or update the Personal Information that Queen of India holds in respect of your account by contacting Queen Of India
Treatment of General Information:
- Queen of India also collects your General Information to allow us, amongst other things, to better understand our users and improve the layout and functionality of the Website. Queen Of India may use and disclose anonymous information, including aggregate anonymous information derived from your Personal Information, to inform publishers, partners, trusted affiliates, advertisers, and other interested parties as to the usage habits or characteristics of Queen of India's customer base, and to serve any other business purposes.
1. not use Site
2. set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie
3. set your browser to refuse to accept cookies
4. delete our cookies after visiting Site
5. browse our site using your browser’s anonymous usage setting
- Any information that we collect and store that is personally identifiable is protected using appropriate means, and although Queen of India does so, it will not be held responsible for any unauthorised access by third parties.
- The Website may contain links to other websites. Please be aware that Queen of India is not responsible for the privacy practices of third party websites not operated by Queen of India, and cannot guarantee the security of any of your Personal Information collected there. Queen Of India encourages you to read the privacy statements of each and every third party website that collects your Personal Information.
By Email: By Post: Queen of India PO Box 30891, Al Khobar 31952, Saudi Arabia